Sponsors make the Tanzania Nursing Program possible through through generous donations. Approximately US $950 will pay the annual cost for one student, however any and all contributions are greatly appreciated.
If you would like to make a tax deductible contribution, please make your check or money order payable to:
Tanzania Nursing Scholarship Program, Inc.
c/o Tony van Werkhooven
P.O. Box 182
Blandford MA 01008
We distribute an electronic newsletter which includes information about the organization and selected emails from current and past students. In addition, you can find both current and archived newsletters on this website. If you would like to receive our newsletter please provide your contact information, or if you would like additional information, please contact us via email.
In addition to many individual donors, we would like to thank the following organizations for their support over the years:
- Altrusa Club of Central Connecticut, CT
- Bridgeport School of Nursing, CT
- Capitol Community College Hartford, CT
- Chi Beta Phi Sorority of Bloomfield, CT
- Civitan Club of Pittsfield, MA
- Dining for Women
- Fairview Hospital, MA
- Friends of David Anderson Trust, MA
- Holyoke Hospital, Holyoke, MA.
- Iota Epsilon Chapter Sigma Theta Tau, CT
- Law offices of Patricia Hebert, Esq, MA
- Nursing staff of the Hampden County Sheriffi’s Dept. of Ludlow, MA
- Rotary Club of Avon-Canton CT
- Rotary Club of Dalton MA
- Rotary Club of Great Barrington, MA
- Sisters for Peace, MA
- Sisters of Charity of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Soroptimist of the Conejo of Southern California, CA
- Zonta Club of Berkshire County MA
- Zonta Club of Quaboag Valley MA